Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Be happy: how can I do it?
In the rticle of Marcus Buckinghum who is wondering 'What The Happiest And Most Successful Women Do Differently'? And I would like to ask myself the same questions as the article claim:
1. How often do you get to do things you really like to do?
2. How often do you find yourself actively looking forward to the day ahead?
3. How often do you get so involved in what you're doing you lose track of time?
4. How often do you feel invigorated at the end of a long, busy day?
5. How often do you feel an emotional high in your life?
1. How often do I get to do things I really like to do?
Not so often. To be honest you can see it even in this blog lately. What is my dayly schedule? So...
I'm up at 5.20 am. And after I wash my face to be really woke up I have 1,5 hour to do thing like cooking, cleaning, ironing, make-up and preparing for work.
At 7.10 am I wake up my doughter. It lasts till 7.30. Than we dress up.
At 8.00 am we drive to the kindergarden. Than I have to hurry up to work and I start about 9.00 am.
from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm I am in work - than the tram, subway and bus are waiting for me.
Finnally at 6.15 pm I arrived home.
Than I play with Mia .
About 7.40 pm she takes bath. Than about 8.20 pm we have supper. And we are in bed about 9.00 pm.
Usually I fall asleep with Mia and wake up at 11.00 pm. Do something for tomorrow or just take bath and about midnight I go to sleep.
So... if you have some advice how can I find the time for myself I will be more than happy to hear it :) really!
2. How often do I find myself actively looking forward to the day ahead?
Rather often :)
3. How often do I get so involved in what I am doing I lose track of time?
Almost never. However I had this kind of thing when I was shooting photos or crafting. Now it happens really rarely during the play with my kid. But being the mother and having so much tight schedule I have to control the time.
4. How often do I feel invigorated at the end of a long, busy day?
5. How often do I feel an emotional high in my life?
With my child - ratheer often.
Oh... it sound like the confession - isn't it?... I think I have to think more on my life!...
photo via pinterest.com