Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday inspiration!

I've found today some interesting things which are some how inspiring for me. When I look below I smile :)
just like that! :)

1. First is the greate Chai Nesting Tables from Serena & Lily. Aren't they lovely? They are so colourful as childhood should be!! A lot of joy I can see there. I love the atmosphere these hand-painted tables bring to a room for sure!

2. The second are lovely cushions on Pier 1 Imports. The first one I want to hug during these winter cold days to grab some more wormy feeling :) The second one is more elegant - I want to look at this one and make my eyes smiling :)




3. Murfree scarfs from Lilly Pulitzer are just so powering & colourfull that I love them because of it! And design is awsome, don't you think?


Have a nice week!! Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Katalog Stron