Friday, July 15, 2011

Argument - how you handle it?

Not always there are sweet days. Of course, there are some days we do not feel great or well or just have different opinion, have a hectic schedule, are exhausted and things got not so good... starting the argument...
I start an argument when I feel underrated or just unnoticed by my husband. Sometimes, when I feel bad about not doing enough for my baby-girl, not doing enough for myself, not letting my husband know that he is special  to me, not working hard enough. Maybe I just want to do everything? I sure do! But pressure is getting higher and higher and have to go somewhere. So this is the reason for arguments in my case. We have to work on remedy, though. Because now it's like too slowly process. But we work on this also.

What are the topics that you argue with your spouse, with your second half? And of course what is the remedy?


via pinterest.com

6 comments:

  1. I can completely relate with your reasons for starting arguements with your spouse...sometimesI've done it just to be heard. I think the issue we end up arguing about the most is your typical money problems. As for resolving it, we usually try to let cooler heads prevail and then sit down to calmly and rationally attack the issue together. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I have to say that I love the picture of those two birds, makes me wonder what were they arguing about? LOL!

    I also argue for the same reasons with my husband, sometimes I feel he spends way too much time on the internet, on his phone and now on his kindle and he doesn't pay much attention to me, the person next to him.

    But I've learn to confront the issue at time when it's not happening so then I don't wait until I am about ready to explode. Sometimes this helps me being calmer about it than wait until I am super upset to get on a real argument.

    I think communication and honesty are the two best way to avoid conflict.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the reasons for arguments vary, but I usually wait a day, or at least go for a walk, to slow and calm down, and then ask if we can talk about why we ended up fighting, what bothered me, etc... you always have to calm down first before you can have a proper talk with someone in order to sort things out... and talking is the only way. otherwise arguments turn into resentment, and resentment is way harder to overcome than anything else I have ever encountered in a relationship...

    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petra! I am so agree with you - resentment is one of the hardest thing to deal with. Especially when you want to sort out things the other person do not even remember...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine - You're right in terms of the moment when you're ready to explode it's all about exploding... not solving!

    Thank you all for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me and my partner usually fight about the dumbest things! we end up tired or worn down and gripe at each other for little irritations... and most of the time we end up laughing about it a few minutes later!

    for the bigger arguments... I have a terrible temper, which I am working hard to control. I find if I am able to just calm down for a moment and think things through before I blurt them out, we save a lot of time. clear communication is key.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Katalog Stron